Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

My Opinions on WCG(DotA2)

Hi MeBLOG readers,
Well WCG(World Cyber Games) DotA 2, is coming to an end, the finals and the 3rd and placing match are left. I feel the WCG groups were somewhat biased. iG was in a group with 3 unknown teams, while UA, Orange and DK were in the other groups. This gave iG an easy opportunity to get to the Semi Finals, and they did winning 3-0-0 in their group unknown team coming second, with an. While in the other group DK won as well with 4-0-0, and Orange came in 2nd place, and UA came in 3rd. Only the top 2 of each group go in, so UA did not make it into the top 4 even though I feel that they should have at least made it to semi-finals. I feel either Orange, UA or DK should have been in the same group as iG, so it would create more balance. UA shud definitely get at least 4th place, if the groupings were fair. I am not really a UA fan, more of an Orange fan but I still feel that it was a little bias and unfair. Anyways the finals are going to be iG vs DK and for 3rd and 4th place it is Orange vs DM(the unknown team). I not saying that DM is a weak team but the groupings were just unfair, and I think the final result will be.
1st-iG
2nd-DK
3rd-Orange
4th-DM

No comments:

Post a Comment